Friday, January 04, 2013

I want to go home

The fever is gone, and it's now been almost 24 hours since I took any tylenol (today was an experiment to make sure it wasn't just being kept down b/c of the tylenol).  I wouldn't say I'm exactly feeling great, but good enough to say that I really really really want to get the hell out of here and go home.

Not a lot of specific news to report.  I very briefly saw my doctor right before I took a shower earlier this evening (OMG, a shower, what a wonderful invention), and at the time she hadn't had a chance to look at anything to see if there was any news to report wrt all of the various cultures, or the bone marrow biopsy.  I assumed that I would get a chance to talk to her again tonite (and that part of that would be discussing when I could go home), but I should learn not to make any assumptions.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a bit of an update, even if it's kind of a non-update.

No comments: