Thursday, January 10, 2013

No news

The bone marrow biopsy was negative.  As were all of the cultures.

So there's no sign of any cancer returning.  And there's also no discernible reason that I should be getting sick.  But I have been sick.

The only reasonable explanation I've been offered is that my immune system is still weakened from treatment (even though my counts now look fine), and that it ought to all get better.

I've been trying to make a point of most days (when it's not too cold and/or wet) getting out at least a little bit and walk somewhat around the neighborhood to get some exercise.  I don't want to just spend all my time at home turning into a sloth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They call me the sloth!
Way down in the ghetto
Italian Spaghetti
Singing falsetto
Sleeping all day
Rip Van Winklin'
Spend my nights in bars
Glasses tinklin'

Hey Rich, I don't want you to become a sloth either. And I'm really glad to hear all the biopsies came back negative. Enjoy the Redwoods!