Saturday, September 15, 2012

Haircut

Dylan got a haircut yesterday.  I'm a little sad that the long hair is gone, but he really needed a haircut.

Before:


and after:

See, not all posts need to be about cancer.

UPDATE: Wow does the quality of the video really suck here.  Note to self, don't use Blogger as a video sharing platform in the future.

UPDATE #2: Better quality video at https://vimeo.com/dingdingwikki/9.  Although I see Blogger only integrates seamlessly with YouTube.  (Which I suppose makes sense, since they're all owned by google.)

3 comments:

Vive said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Dylan looks great. Love the haircut.

Iris said...

Hi Rich - I am Iris from Germany. Since hours I`m studying the informations about you and your family. Congratulation. Hope you feel good. Perhaps you have any interest in the roots of the family Fromm in Germany - then you may contact me i.gedig@t-online.de or/and http://www.familienbuch-euregio.de/genius/php/gast.php?why=link&for=person&id=136559