Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tokyo advice?

I've probably asked for this before, but we've got a very long layover on the way back in Tokyo and our plan is to head into the city. We've got I think something like about 6 or 8 hours that we can actually be in the city. If anyone has any advice about things to do in that time, feel free to reply here and/or e-mail us. I've been to Japan before, but never Tokyo other than passing through. This is Lorien's first visit to Japan, unless you count hanging out in the Narita airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Well, I don't know if you guys would be too interested in this, but a seller on eBay once told me that there is a cool Hello Kitty park in Tokyo; it's called, "Puroland" and has all the Sanrio characters. Although, looking at the website, it seems like it's really for kids, or an extreme Hello Kitty fan, like myself! :-) Here is a link to the site: http://www.puroland.co.jp/spl/english/welcome.html

By the way, I enjoyed all your cat statue pictures from Kuching.

Glad you guys had a good time. Have a safe trip home, and say hi to Dirk for me! ;-)

-Sheryl