Monday, November 12, 2012

Back at work

I did both.  I went back to work today, and I decided to make a doctor appointment as well with an ENT (for Thursday).

Work was kind of weird.  I wonder how long it will take me to ramp back up to actually getting anything productive done.  Today was mostly chatting with people, and spending time on inane things like finding my desk chair, trying to get my desktop in a decent shape again (things that used to work no longer do), and rearranging furniture.  And then somehow right as I was thinking of taking off a bit early (I didn't really feel that great most of the day) I ended up finding myself in a meeting (ugh) that ended up going on for an hour and a half (double ugh).

1 comment:

Vive said...

Hey -- how are you doing?? Busy at work? Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. xo