Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ken says, "Sewing is hard"

Or at least that's how it felt doing a stupid little repair on my GoreTex pants. I guess like anything it gets easier if you do it repeatedly, but it's usually a long time between any sewing I do. I still can't get over that Matt made his own suit for SantaCon -- check out the lower right corner in this picture. I don't think I'm quite up for that.

But my pants are now fixed, which is good now that the rainy season is hopefully finally upon us for real. They're handy for biking to work; and Lorien and I are planning to head to Tahoe for Christmas for some snowboarding, and I use them for that too. Hence the late night sewing project.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another skill learned. Will you do my repairs too? Just kidding! By the way, the SantaCom pictures (and concept) are really great. Rich and Lorient look fantastic.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Sorry for misspelling Lorien's name but once published I can't correct it so just to make sure everone understands, I do know Lorien's correct spelling.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this information, I enjoy the Hoboken santacon party which is organized by thesantacon.com Service are too good. This Christmas I'll again join the party hurry!!!

Unknown said...

Nice blog about Santacon parties. I know one of the best company for Santacon parties. They organize parties at Hoboken Santacon , Santacon boston, Nyc santacon and in many other cities .